I haven't had any new dinner recipes to share with you because it's been a week of revisiting old favorites in our kitchen this week. If I had one complaint (I use the word loosely) about being so passionate about food, it's that I'm constantly looking to what I can make next and to the backburner. That being said, it was really
Since its inception, the Fast Friday feature has turned out to be a popular one for this blog. I went through the site's stats and hand-picked the five most popular recipes according to you and your mouse clicks. Here goes!
5. Easiest fruit dip - I swear I could eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
4. Grilled balsamic chicken - with all the tastes of pasta dishes and pizza but without the weight!
3. Sausage with tomatoes and goat cheese - simple, fresh, and so summery!
2. Two ingredient ice cream - no ice cream machine needed!
And, the number one most visited Fast Friday recipe is...
1. Mini corn dog muffins - I made these for my family at home over the 4th, and they fell head over heels in love with them! You will, too.
One year ago: Loaded twice-baked potatoes
Two years ago: Mushroom and spinach quesadillas