Tuesday, July 2, 2013

27 Showstopping 4th of July Desserts!


Yesterday, I gave you 26 positively dee-li-shuss dishes (say that 5 times fast!) to consider for your upcoming 4th of July festivities.  Lest you think I forgot about my favorite course, I've got another list for ya.  I wasn't trying to hold out on you, I just wanted to give sugar its chance to shine.  It's no accident that there are more recipes in today's post than yesterday's.  I may be a tiny girl, but I've got a massive sweet tooth... and I know you do, too!  Here are some of the most lip-smacking and sinful desserts to please any Uncle Sam, big and small :)


Handheld Treats
-Nothing beats a display of pint-sized desserts that you can enjoy with one hand and use the other to grill/hold a cold beverage/play badminton, right? :)

Cakes, Pies, and Other Forkfuls
-One or two of these grand desserts and everyone can cut a slice proportional to his or her appetite!  And, though I mentioned it for the last one, nearly every recipe could benefit from the addition of a scoop of ice cream or dollop of whipped cream!

No-Bake Treats
-No oven, no heat, no problem!  Keep these stashed in the fridge or indoors until folks start asking for dessert.  They'll never know you barely lifted a finger to make such unparallelled decadence!

No comments:

Post a Comment