Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Love is sweet

Happy hump day!  I'm feeling extra energetic today, and I think it's due to the fact that I cranked out 3 miles early before the heat began its descent upon my little city.  Somehow my pace improved from the 2 mile runs... go figure!  I'd like to think it had a little something to do with the repeating of a saying I saw over at Iowa Girl Eats: "Pain is temporary, accomplishment is forever!"  By 8 o'clock, my workout for the day was done (gotta love the Pitt gyms closing for three weeks to clean and do repairs).  And now I'm looking forward to a reunion dinner tonight with friends returning from the west coast.  Fuel & Fuddle here we come! :)

Speaking of things to look forward to, this engagement shoot is simply jaw-dropping (at least for me).  It was shot... in a bakery.  Are you kidding me?!  I'm speechless, save for a little voice in my head saying, "I want, I want!"  Shh, at least for now.

Be still my sugar-smitten heart.  Absolutely amazing.  And doesn't it look like they used some sort of lemon pound cake for these pictures.  If so, wise choice :)

I'm truly lost for words.  Thus, short post today.

-----
Today is National Raspberry Tart Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment