Monday, September 16, 2013

"Everything in moderation... including moderation."

Truer words have never been spoken!

I recently read this short article about enjoying fabulous food and wanted to share it with you guys and gals.  Definitely check it out.  It's a memorable one!

Reading those quotes has encouraged me to finally start reading Dearie: The Remarkable Life of Julia Child

So far, it's a very pleasant read and endears you to the food icon right from the start.  I previously read both My Life in France and Julie & Julia; I enjoyed the former more than the latter, but it only details her years in France and ends with the release of her first cookbook.  This biography, Dearie, is much more all-encompassing of Julia's life, which is what I was really interested in. 

Though I doubt Julia read Psychology Today frequently (or at all), this seems like the very thing she wanted to teach others about enjoying food!

No comments:

Post a Comment