Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Spotted

...recently in the local Nordstrom's:


Thank you, Nordstrom's, thank you!

I do love Thanksgiving and feel like it never gets enough respect.  That being said, I think I'm going to need to avoid Macy's, Target, and pretty much the rest of the civilized world until November 23rd because Christmas is everywhere already this year!  I saw decorations out at the beginning of October, for goodness sake.  But I'm really going to try to avoid going into full-on Christmas mode.

But, come to think of it, light-up night in Pittsburgh is this Friday... I'm doomed!

2 comments:

  1. I was informed this morning that a radio station will start Christmas music on Friday. Terrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one? I know that the local 94.5 3WS usually plays Christmas music from the day after Thanksgiving until New Year's.

      Delete