Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: My 20 must-have kitchen tools & toys!

Christmas is exactly 15 days away!  How's your holiday to-do list looking at this moment?  Mine is in decent shape since I've mailed the cards and completed roughly half of my gift shopping.  I'm hoping to finish most of the shopping this weekend, so I can focus entirely on my favorite activity -- baking.

If you're coming up empty-handed trying to think of gift ideas for the kitchen enthusiast in your life -- or need to add a few items to your own wish list, ahem -- here are 20 of my must-have tools and toys for bakers and cooks of all skill levels.  I own every single one and couldn't imagine my life in the kitchen without them.  Happy shopping :)

1. Mini spatulas



2. Silicone baking mat


3. Crock Pot

4. Griddler


5. Goldtouch nonstick baking sheet

6. Non-slip cutting boards, small and large



7. All-Clad frying pan

8. Cake/cupcake carrier

9. Pizza stone

10. (Pretty) stock pot

11. Classic chef's knife


12. & 13.  Stainless steel measuring cups & spoons

14. Mesh sugar shaker

15. Cake stand/punch bowl

16. Small (1.5 quart) nonstick saucepan with lid

17. Mini food chopper

18. Glass pie dish

19. Individual ramekin dishes

20. Cookie scoop - my very favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment