Friday, September 23, 2011

And there went the last of my productivity

Say buh-bye because it's g-o-n-e.  This is going to be bad.  Really really bad.

Or really awesome?!  Yes :)

I've become totally enamored with Pinterest.  Have you heard of it?  Probably yes, because it's been around for a minute or two.  Pinterest is a virtual cork board on which you can organize, "pin", and share things you like with the rest of the world.  You can even scope out others pin boards for inspiration according to categories and custom searches.

I was skeptical at first, dipping my toes into its waters and scurrying away for fear of becoming totally addicted.

So, you can guess that I'm utterly addicted by now!  I just signed up for an invitation (both annoying and genius promotion).  Until I have my own board, here is today's find that is rather appropriate:



Have a fantastic Friday!  If you're in the Pittsburgh area, there is a ton going on this weekend, so check out IHeartPgh's blog for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment