Friday, November 27, 2009

It's snowing... marshmallows?!

Ahh, Black Friday... To some, it means that famous day after when notches on belts that normally go unused get some love.  To most, though, it signals the first official day of the holiday shopping season when uber crazy consumers, usually clad in velour sweatsuits, fight the masses to get the best deals "only available once a year on this very day" at 5:00AM.

To me?  It means it's officially acceptable to start searching for the person on your gift-giving list who would love this marshmallow gun here available here.

And yes, I know what you're thinking.  "But Katy, don't you love to shop?  Don't you consider it one of your great talents?"  Yes and yes.  But there is no way you'll find me anywhere near the mall on Black Friday.  Instead, I drive my parents crazy with my "Let's get all the Christmas decorations up this very instant!" whip-cracking :)  Time to bust out the Christmas music.  This is first on my list, as always.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see that marshmallow-launching technology has come a long way from it's humble beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me when I say find a way to cover your eyes...This is a favorite at our Passover seder..and yes, it hurts when shot from a few feet away

    ReplyDelete