Monday, April 14, 2014

Small cake, big news!

To locals, this comes as no surprise at all.  To those of you who aren't in the know, pay attention -- this Pittsburgh cake is a big deal!

The famed and fabulous-tasting burnt almond torte from local bakery Prantl's.  It's one of those cakes that e'eryone -- and I do mean everyone -- who has tried it simply loves it.  Matt surprised me with one at work on my birthday when we first started dating.  We had one at the dessert bar at our wedding reception.  And, heck, we even had one last weekend for my mom's surprise birthday party!
Check out the full Huffington Post article here.  And, if you're within traveling/shipping distance, get yourself one of these cakes.  Now!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... cakes huntsville alabama

    ReplyDelete