Wednesday, February 19, 2014

New product alert: Cookie Dough Oreos

Lest you think I became some health food hippie who only eats (delicious) homemade Larabars, guess what I finally got my paws on this weekend?

Cookie dough Oreos!

We spotted the much-anticipated latest limited edition Oreo flavor at Target over the weekend and had to buy a package, no questions asked.  (The Marshmallow Crispy flavor was nowhere to be seen.)

The verdict?

Good... but don't really taste like cookie dough.  The filling has hints of caramel and coffee, which make me think one of my friends (you know who you are) would love these. 

Would I buy them again?

To share with a group, you bet.  To keep for just Matt's and my consumption, probably not; I'd stick with the classic Double Stuf.

For more in-depth reviews, check out Vanity Fair, The Daily MailThe Impulsive Buy, and Junk Food Guy. If you've tried them, what did you think?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE chocolate chip cookie dough and I would have definitely bought some if iI saw them. I also happen to like the flavor or coffee and caramel together so even though it did not taste like chocolate cookie dough I might still like it.

    I am with you, though, I would only buy it once.

    ReplyDelete