Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or treat: Pumpkin recipes for everyone

**Today is the last day to enter to win 3 dozen cookies!**

Hi and a happy Halloween to you!  Now you can rest easy, knowing what I carved into my pumpkin this year.  Artistic I am most certainly not.  The response from one of them while we were carving them at last weekend's pumpkin party: "Aw, that's very Katy."  I'll take it :)

While my carving skills may not be anything to write home about, I'd say my pumpkin adventures in the kitchen are much more exciting and delicious.  Just because today is Halloween doesn't mean that it's the end of the road for pumpkin dishes.  As far as I'm concerned, pumpkin flavors are even more in season in November and around Thanksgiving.

Here is a collection of all of the pumpkin recipes I've posted over the years. Enjoy!


Are there any pumpkin recipes you'd like me to make and feature in upcoming posts?  Sound off below!

No comments:

Post a Comment