Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day." -Robert Caspar Lintner

What a true statement -- be thankful every day!  I know I'm a little early on this, but there will be no blogging tomorrow in honor of spending as much quality time as I can with family :) So, please accept my early wishes to you for a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!  And know that I am so thankful for YOU and your many clicks and comments and general support!

-----

What's the one Thanksgiving food that you can't live without?  As delicious as turkey is, it's never the boss of my dinner plate.  For me, it's totally green bean casserole.  Can't get enough of that stuff.  And I'm in charge of it this year, so if all goes well, I'll be sharing the recipe with you next week!  Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Katy, and thanks for my daily dose of your excellent tips, recipes, shopping links and overall good humor. My favorite dish is the cranberry/jello mold.

    xoxo,
    ~ Suze

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't use a computer while I was home for the holiday so I have to catch up on my interneting. The two Thanksgiving foods I can't live without are bread filling and cranberry sauce. This is the only time of year that I get them. Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete